SHIPPING & RETURNS
All Australian domestic orders are shipped using Australia post. Please note orders shipped with Australia Post do not require a signature on delivery. Please ensure you provide a secure address for items to be posted to. We recommend providing a daytime address where someone will be available to collect the order between 9am-6pm, Monday - Friday. If an order is returned to us due to a delivery being missed. Re-delivery will be at the expense of the customer. We will do our best to ensure orders are dispatched within 24hrs of being received.
Standard delivery (1-5 business days)*
Express delivery (next business day)*
All orders to the value of $80 and over will be shipped free of charge by standard parcel post. If you wish to use a different shipping method for orders over the value of $80 you will be required to pay the full shipping fee for that service.
Standard: $5 (1 -5 business days)
Express: $10 (next business day)
All orders under $80 will be shipped using Australia post / Parcel Post at a flat postage and handling fee of $5. You may be requested to pay further shipping charges in instance whereby you have requested a change in shipping address or delivery time.
Once dispatched, Australia Post provides GUY LAB customers with a 2-3 business day delivery service within metropolitan areas, however, please allow an additional 1-2 business days for locations outside of metropolitan areas and up to business 5 days for Western Australia.
Once dispatched, orders shipped by express post can be expected to arrive within 1 business day for metropolitan areas and up to 2 business days for non-metropolitan areas and Western Australia.
We ship globally using DHL Ecommerce.
Please ensure you provide us with a secure address for items to be posted to. We recommend providing a daytime address where someone will be available to collect the order between 9am-6pm, Monday - Friday. If an order is returned to us due to a delivery being missed. Re-delivery will be at the expense of the customer.
Should you require a shipping service that requires a signature on delivery or faster service, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an alternative.
Standard International delivery (4-12 business days)*
Express International delivery (3-5 buisness days)*
Standard: $10 (4-12 business days)*
Express: $40 (3-5 business days)*
All international orders to the value of $80 AUD and over will be shipped free of charge by DHL Ecommerce standard international post. You may be requested to pay further shipping charges whereby you have requested a change in shipping address or delivery time.
All orders under $80 AUD will be shipped using DHL Ecommerce Standard service at a flat postage and handling fee of $10 AUD. You may be requested to pay further shipping charges in instance whereby you have requested a change in shipping address or delivery time.
Once dispatched, All international orders have an estimated delivery time of 4-12 business days*.
*All shipping times provided are based on estimations by our shipping providers. We cannot be held responsible for any delays outside of our control.
TAXES & DUTIES
GUY LAB unfortunately cannot be held responsible for any possible duties and taxes which may be applied by customs in the country where delivery is placed.
The responsibility for any custom duties, foreign taxes or other fees which may be imposed rest with the customer.
Should the customer refuse to pay duties and taxes held on an order applied by customs the responsibility lies with the customer to arrange for the order to be returned GUY LAB in order to receive a refund.
Refunds will only be issued once return orders have been received.
GUY LAB cannot be held responsible for the order should it be misplaced by Australia Post.
Please contact your local customs office or Australia Post for more information regarding taxes and duties payable in your region.
OWNERSHIP & RISK
GUY LAB cannot be held responsible for the order should it be misplaced by Australia Post or DHL Ecommerce.
Ownership and risk of damage of the goods passes to you upon delivery at your specified delivery address. As a signature is not required by Australia post or DHL Ecommerce on most delivery options, please ensure you provide a secure shipping address. We recommend providing a daytime address where someone will be available to collect the order between 9am-6pm, Monday - Friday.
We advise checking to ensure your package is intact when receiving your goods.
EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
GUY LAB wants you to be happy with your purchase, however for hygiene reasons we are unable to exchange underwear. This means that all underwear sales are final. Please ensure you are certain of your purchase before finalising the sale. If you have any product questions, for example: sizing - or have any issues with your purchase, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com with your enquiry.
We do however accept exchanges and refunds on t-shirts and tank styles;
You may exchange your garment for any item of choice (subject to availability).
Please note exchanges will only be accepted if:
1. The goods are in saleable condition, in their original packaging with all tags attached
2. The goods have not been worn, damaged or washed.
3. You notify us to exchange within 7 days of receipt of goods.
4. The original invoice as proof of purchase is provided.
HOW TO EXCHANGE / REFUND
1. Request your return authorisation number (R.A) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your order.
2. Please include in the email your customer order number, and which item(s) you would like to exchange/refund.
3. Once your refund/exchange has been approved we will send you an email with your (R.A) number.
Refunds will be made to the original purchaser’s credit card. Return shipping will not be refunded unless the item is deemed faulty. Return shipping must be prepaid via traceable method (we recommend registered post) to ensure safe and documented delivery.
We will provide you with a refund on full-priced t-shirt and tank items.
The items are in saleable condition, in their original packaging with all tags attached .
The items have not been worn, damaged or washed .
You notify us for a refund/exchange within 7 days of receipt .
The original invoice as proof of purchase is provided .
The items are faulty (unless caused by you) .
Your items received are different to the goods you have ordered .
We do not refund original shipping fees.
For hygiene reasons we are unable to refund underwear. Unless deemed faulty. In this case please follow the steps above.
Please note: We do not refund sale goods unless deemed faulty.
Our return policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
8 William Street
Paddington NSW 2021
+61 2 8041 1592
Shop 3, 340 Darling Street
Balmain NSW 2041
+61 2 8208 3342
477 Crown St
Surry Hills NSW 2010
+61 2 9699 7740
REST OF THE WORLD
TRADE - PUBLIC HOTEL / NYC
215 Chrystie Street, New York, NY
CLUB 21 MEN/ SINGAPORE
Four Seasons Hotel - Singapore
190 Orchard Blvd, Singapore 248646
+65 6304 1386
ΚΑΛΟΓΕΡΑ N. - 84600
CLASSIC BRIEF/ The perfect everyday pair - the classic brief is made from our exclusive soft to touch, cool to wear, brushed 100% organic cotton. Designed with the classic guy in mind, this modernised take on a traditional brief, has a regular fit, with a wider cut leg and lower rise.
CLASSIC BOXER/ For the guy who likes a little more room - the classic boxer is made from our exclusive 100% brushed organic cotton. A more casual style, the classic boxer is a hybrid that combines elements of a relaxed woven boxer and a stretch trunk.
NB: given the organic nature of the fabric, the garment will move and expand with the body throughout wear – returning to its original shape after wash.
SLIM BRIEF/ The slim brief is made from our exclusive super soft, luxurious - 92% organic cotton 8% elastane fabric. Providing the upmost of comfort and support, this slim fitting brief is cut slightly higher, and is great for the guy who likes to feel supported.
SLIM BOXER/ Providing comfort and style, the slim boxer is our take on the traditional trunk. Made from our exclusive super soft, luxurious 92% organic cotton 8% elastane - the leg has been cut slightly higher, to fit effortlessly under tighter jeans or pants making them perfect for any occasion.
To ensure longevity of your garment, we advise that you wash your garment in a cold wash with like colours. For rib garments we recommend a delicate cold wash - to maintain the soft brushed hand feel of the fabric.
If you have any further questions regarding garment care please email email@example.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following information sets out the conditions of use of wwwguylab.co ("the website"). GUY LAB PTY LTD ABN 92 603 391 411 are the operators of the website.
1. By accessing this website, you have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out below.
2. You agree that in the event of any dispute of any nature that may arise between you and us, these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the law of Australia and NSW.
3. You understand and accept that to the fullest possible extent permitted in law, we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage or injury caused to you or your hardware or software whether such loss or injury is caused directly or indirectly by your use of this website.
COPYRIGHT & PLAGIARISM
4. You acknowledge that we own or may own or control copyright and/or other intellectual property rights in the look and feel of the website and its contents including any sounds, music, text, graphics, data, stills, photographs and moving images. Such intellectual property rights shall include all registered and unregistered intellectual property rights of any type or nature including trademark and copyright. You further agree that you will not infringe these rights by any method or manner now known or as may exist in the future.
5. In the event that you buy any goods or services using our website you will be bound by such terms as are notified by us to you in the process of the purchase, as indicated on the website or on any email received by you from us in the course of the purchase process.
6. In the absence of any email sent by us to you, the terms will be as specified within these terms and conditions or those specified on the website itself concerning the price of the goods, the methods of acceptable payment and the timing of such payments, and the requirement by you to pay such additional carriage and freight charges as may be specified on the website.
7. We have no responsibility to supply to you any goods or services as may be advertised for sale or supply on our website. When you place the order for goods or services, you are making a legal offer to us, which we may or may not accept. A legally binding contract will only exist between us when you receive written confirmation from us (by e-mail or otherwise) that confirms your order.
8. In the event of any discrepancy between the terms and conditions specified or highlighted on the website, and these terms and conditions, and or such terms and conditions as are specified in an email sent to you by us, in the course of a purchase, the prevailing terms will be those most favourable to us.
9. No terms agreed between us will be varied unless such a variation has been agreed by us in writing. However, we reserve the right to supply to you goods that are of an equivalent style, type and quality as those selected by you from the website, at the same price than those you ordered.
CANCELLATION & RETURNS: GOODS
10. You may return such goods as are supplied by us to you (excluding underwear, socks, and goods purchased on sale) provided: you notify us by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) within 7 days of receiving your order. Please include your customer order number and description of the item(s) you wish to return.
Upon our receipt of your email and our approval you will receive an email advising you of an RA number to be included with your return.
You are then required to return the items within seven days of receipt of this email to:
GUY LAB Returns 22 Ross St Newport Beach NSW Australia 2106.
The return items must be returned in their original saleable condition, unwashed and unworn, with tags attached and in original packaging.
The items are returned at your expense to the return address specified above; if the return conditions are met we will refund you for the amount you originally paid for the items (excluding shipping fees) within 5 business days from the date we receive the goods back from you. Please allow 10 business days for the refund of monies to your account.
Goods purchased "on-sale" will not be refunded other than in the event of them being faulty.
We will not be responsible for any return packages sent to us which are sent by other than a track able mail or freight method. We recommend registered post.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE: GOODS
11. You may exchange such goods as are supplied by us to you (excluding underwear, socks and goods purchased "on-sale") provided: you notify us by email to email@example.com within 7 days of of receiving your order. Please include your customer order number and description of the item(s) you wish to exchange. Upon our receipt of your email and our approval you will receive an email advising you of an RA number to be included with your return.
You are then required to return the items within seven days of receipt of this email to:
Guy Lab Returns Department 22 Ross St Newport Beach NSW 2106 Australia.
The return items must be returned in their original saleable condition, unwashed and unworn, with tags attached an in original packaging.
You may exchange items to items of the same value, in other colour, size or style.
12. In the following circumstances goods shall be treated as being "non-returnable": where the price of the goods was dependant on fluctuations in the financial market outside of our control; where the goods have been at your request personalised; where the goods by their nature cannot be returned; goods which by their nature for hygienic reasons cannot be resold once returned including, underwear socks and swimwear, goods which have been worn, washed and used.
OWNERSHIP OF THE GOODS AND RISKS
13. Ownership and risk of damage of the goods passes to you upon delivery at your specified delivery address. As a signature is not required by Australia post on most delivery options, please ensure you provide a secure shipping address. We recommend providing a daytime address where someone will be available to collect the order between 9am-6pm, Monday - Friday.
We advise checking to ensure your package is intact when receiving your goods.
Further details regarding our shipping processes and policies can be found elsewhere on this website.
RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
14. This agreement is between you and us and not any third party, and this agreement is not intended to confer any rights of any nature upon any party other than you and us and our legal associates.
privacy and data protection
COMMUNICATIONS FROM US TO YOU
16. If you have any queries or concerns relating to our website or our products or services or these terms and conditions please forward your query to the following email address:
17. If you do not wish to receive unsolicited information about future products or services from us, then please inform us in the manner specified on our website or email us as indicated above simply stating: unsubscribe.
COMMUNICATIONS FROM US TO YOU
18. If now or in the future our website facilitates you sending us information, images, comment or data of any nature by email or otherwise which is then displayed on any notice board, open discussion forum or similar communally accessible and interactive site, you must ensure that such material is not defamatory or offensive, untrue, racially offensive or an incitement to racial hatred or otherwise in breach of an individual’s right to privacy or human rights or actionable in law in any jurisdiction.
19. In the event that you do post such material on our website, such consequences that may directly or indirectly follow will be entirely your responsibly and not ours, and you agree to indemnity and hold us harmless from any action or consequences that may arise in such circumstances.
20. In the event that we receive any material from you that in our view (whether reasonable or unreasonable) is potentially actionable or otherwise objectionable, we reserve the right to withdraw the material without notice or reason, and without giving rise to any claim by you against us for so doing.
21. All information that you supply to us under any circumstances shall be to the best of your knowledge and belief, true and accurate, and not misleading in any manner.
22. Please take full responsibility for your own security when using the internet and do not under any circumstances disclose your bank details, credit card details, your personal user name or password or other such information to any other person unless you are confident that the information will not be misused by that person.
23. Please also ensure that you do not leave your personal computer unattended while it is in operation unless it is safe to do so, and be aware that public forums and chat rooms are often used by people as a means of exploiting others and obtaining personal information about you.
49. We can change or update these terms and conditions at any time and will publish the updates on guylab.co. You should check these terms and conditions when you visit guylab.co
We may disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
2. Cookies and log files
3. Third Parties
We implement various security measures to protect the security of your personal information, both on line and off line. If you have any questions about security at our website, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Business Transfers
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell certain of our assets. In such transactions, user information, including personally identifiable information, generally is one of the transferred business assets, and by submitting your personal information on the website you agree that your data may be transferred to such parties in these circumstances.
7. Notification of Changes
When you complete a feedback form or one of our surveys, you may opt-out of receiving future e-mail communications from us. You may gain access to your personally identifiable information held by us at any time on reasonable notice. You may change your e-mail preferences at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each e-mail you receive from us or by e-mailing us at email@example.com
If you make a request for more detailed personal information, for example, access to information held in archives, you may incur a fee to cover the cost of retrieval and the supply of this information to you. All requests for access to personal information will be handled as quickly as possible and we shall endeavour to process any request for access within 30 days of having received the request. Some requests for access may take longer than 30 days to process depending upon the nature of the personal information being sought.
We may be required by law to retain personal information for a period of time after you have ceased your relationship with us.
We are not always required to provide access to personal information upon request.
Access may be refused in a number of circumstances such as:
Where the information may relate to existing or anticipated legal proceedings;
Where required or authorised by law;
Where the request is regarded as frivolous or vexatious.
If access is denied, we will explain why.
If you are not satisfied with the result of your request you can refer your request to the Federal privacy commissioner, who can be contacted:
By telephone: 1300 363 992
By writing to: office of the federal privacy commissioner
GPO box 5218
Sydney NSW 1042
We have taken great measures to ensure that your visit to our website is an excellent one and that your privacy is constantly respected. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about our privacy practices, or request for access to your personally identifiable information, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Care / General Enquiries / email@example.com
Order Enquiries / firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Enquiries / email@example.com
Wholesale Enquiries / firstname.lastname@example.org